Notices

looking for help

Old 06-27-2005, 07:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

looking for help

i really am. for some reason my account "cannot reply" because it is "paused". i don't know what that means. but a couple people responded to my post a few days ago and i was really suprised and grateful. i've been strung out for days. i'm high right now--but i don't want to be. but i don't have nay money to go into the hospital or anything. i was wondering if anyone knew of help in the MA area (i'm not tied down here really i could probably make it to CT or even VT), i'm scared that i just won't be able to ot this by myself. i quit on my own last time and i really think i;'m too sick to do it that way again.. i'm just really in bad shape right now and i don't know what to do. i rmember that there are some pretty smart and helpful people here. don't feel obligated to respond to this--i jsut--i really want to give this a go before i just say to hell with it all. i won't go on like this for much longer--one way or another. if you can't help me its okjay i will go away and not bother you anymore
Old 06-27-2005, 07:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Chy

Your account should be okay now. Call the Salvation Army, it's free and a wonderful program and they're everywhere! Good luck!
Old 06-27-2005, 07:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome Magda.. your not bothering anyone .. we're here because we need to help each other. Thats how it works.

Have you tried NA meetings?
Old 06-28-2005, 03:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Magda,

Try www.ncadd.org Click on the pic of the state you live in and it will list resources for state funded rehabs and such.

No bother at all. We are here to help each other. Hope to hear you post some more, and hopefully soon you will be posting while clean.
Old 06-28-2005, 04:22 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Doube-Edged

thank you guys. and thanks for th elinks and ideas. i think my biggest problem right now (if i can rank them hahaha) is that my only source of income is tied up with my drugs. every time it crosses my mind to quit i have to realize that thats going to mean being out of cash which is going to mean no rent which...well you see. i can't get a real job again the way i am right now its justr silly. oh well, i'm going to see what i can see and masybe something will present itsel;f.