Notices

I dreamed of pills...

Old 06-03-2005, 07:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I dreamed of pills...

And it was really weird. I dreamed I found two in a drawer and that I took them right away. I know that's what I would do, but fortunately I know that I don't have any in a drawer because I've checked all the drawers.

Maybe someday soon I will stop obsessing over them. I really hope so. My body isn't necessarily withdrawing or craving, but my mind remembers how those pills feel and how nice it would be to have some.

But, I really want to work my program and stop this madness. The fact that I'm so obsessed with it just affirms that I have a serious problem.

Thank God for the noon meeting. It has saved me every day for the last 15.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:35 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Greatful Sober Biker

Hi Andygirl, Those dreams will go away in time. I myself get dreams now and then but not like i use to. They are only dreams and nothing else.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon and had a drug dream. But, I didn't use in it. That's the weird part.

I dreamt that a bunch of peole were sitting around smoking pot and they passed the joint to me, and I took it, looked at it, and suddenly remembered how pot made me feel, and that I hated that feeling (Honestly, even during active addiction) And said, "No thanks, if I'm gonna lose my clean time I want to enjoy it" and I woke up.

They happen.
Old 06-11-2005, 06:03 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
"The BAND" workshop ROCKS!

I have coke dreams all the time. So real you can taste it. It'll get better in time. Stick around, this is a healing place.