Notices

Paranoid....

Old 04-29-2005, 01:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Paranoid....

Yes I am new here but at least I knew where to turn when I needed help. Once again, just for today, I did not order a refill my dr for my painmeds. By god I hurt. I wish I could explain my whole story perhaps another time.
After my last two surgeries my insurance dropped me with ,left me with almost 400 in meds a month. ( 4 diff ones) . I was resourceful and found what I believed to a legal OP whom once you sent your " dr" scripts in they were filll at half the cost. Well turns out it was not exactly set up"legallY". Please do not misunderstand me, there are many legal pharmacys online that contact your dr. I just happen to pick one that was brought down by the DEA .
So yes I am rather paranoid. I have alot more to lose than I did when I first walked through these doors 13 years ago. The honest part of me wants to turn myself in, but the rational part tells me they are going after the big fish.
Perhaps this was the wrong place to post this, so please exuse my mistake if it was. I really really needed to get this off my chest
Bat
Old 04-29-2005, 01:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

I think getting it out in the open is good for your spirit. What you do today, is up to you. Just stay in today and don't use.
Old 04-29-2005, 01:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thank you Paulie that is the plan, funny how my plans are always a " signal " for me. SO instead I will say. Just for today, I will stay clean

Tired
Old 04-29-2005, 01:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Me too!
Old 04-29-2005, 02:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome Tired!

My thoughts - Keep focused on getting well. Sounds like you are overwhelmed emotionally and physically. I really would not worry too much about your role with the illegal pharmacy. Of course, I don't know the whole story, but I am sure you're right - that they are just interested in the 'big guys'. I have panicked in situations kind of similar, thought of going to the cops and turning myslef in, or hdiding out in a motel for a month, or heading back up to Canada becuase I had pills sent to me in the mail and they got stopped at customs. I look back now and think the sheer panic I felt was in part due to the fact that I didn't get my pills, and was going through withdrawls.

I don't mean to suggest that any illegal acts are OK, just that in this particular situation you may be experienceing, as you put it some 'paranoia', likely stress induced. Plus, you have done a GOOD THING, not re-ordering, and are now feeling wds. They can make your mind and your body wacky.
Just concentrate on getting you better, stay away from the pills, and everything else will fall into place.
Old 04-29-2005, 04:46 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sorry you are in pain ..

I wouldn't even try and guess as to what your situation is but as far as what you need to do.. that will ultimately be between you and your conscience and/or hp.

If you haven't caused any innocent bystanders any harm, than theres no foul. If you've harmed yourself, even inadvertantly, you'll find the best way to sit with it.

(((((((Bat)))))) Peace..
Old 04-29-2005, 08:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR. Do the best you can to try and stay clean just for today. Post here, we will give you moral support to help you through.
Old 04-29-2005, 09:34 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Just For Today

Thanks for sharing.

All you can do is the right thing for the right reason, and all will work itself out.