Choices

Old 03-15-2005, 05:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doug

Choices

The difficulty in life is the choice.
--George Moore

How we choose to spend our time says much about what is important to us. If we have no goals, we may try to kill time. If we have too many goals, there may not be enough time in the day to do all we set out to do. We must make some choices based on our values. We may need to take more time for some things, and let go of others. For example, this year will we try to learn to play the guitar? Perhaps we have finally decided to drop out of that club which seems to have little purpose. Will we give more time to work, or less time? With each of these choices, we shape our lives. We can do it with the touch of an artist if we pay attention to the choices we are making.

What is truly important to me today?

Old 03-15-2005, 05:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Doug
We can do it with the touch of an artist if we pay attention to the choices we are making.
Oh...I like that.
That one may just make the wall of quotes.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Great reminder, Doug. I spend my workday racing time, to get everything done. I need to learn to spend my own time better. I am making more plans for things I want to do, and plan on spending less time sitting around thinking about it. For me it is about taking the time to put into action things I have dreamed about.

Hugs
Ann