Notices

H.a.l.t

Old 03-07-2005, 02:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

H.a.l.t

Hi everyone
Been just over a week since i last checked in with this site, been feeling abit low. I'm not sleeping too well at the moment i'm having real vivid dreams about people from my past who i had forgotton about and people that i used to use with in the U.K. It's freaking me out i'm only sleeping for short periods and i'm totally knackered threw the day and have been having nana naps in the afternoon which is then putting my sleep out again that night!
I havent been eating properly for the past few weeks, though i quit smoking the fags the Sunday before last and now all i want to is eat!
I woke up on Saturday morning feeling really angry and was going to go to the Doc's and get some Sleepings tabs, but my head knew that was a bad idea as every other time i have had insomnia i have got stuck into the script. as soon as i've picked it up. Surprise surprise! I'm just too much of an addict and cant be trusted with any form of meds!
Anyway i've got a day off work today so i thought i would come over to the in-laws and use th computer to take my mind off my tiredness and just batten down the hatches till it passes.
Apart from all that nonsense the not using is going ok and the desire to use seems to have been lifted still so i'm real grateful for that its about 43 days since i last used.

Love to you all

Nuts
Old 03-08-2005, 04:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
cj.
Mending

Good For You Nuts!!

43 days and waiting out the tough times without putting any drug into your system is awesome!! You certainly have my deepest respect. I know how difficult it can be, but you will find out just how rewarding it can also be!

Peace on your journey,
cj