Here

Old 02-07-2005, 01:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doug

Here

Here is a day that is like no other. Here is a moment that you can fill with life.
Here are treasures ready to be uncovered. Here is the opportunity to truly live.

If you seek to place a judgment on this day, you will no doubt find some things wrong with it. If, instead, you gratefully accept it for all that it is, you'll find this day overflowing with richness.

If you wait for circumstances to be perfect before moving forward, you'll do much more waiting than achieving. If, instead, you make the most of what you have here and now, life will be full indeed.

You are here, in this place at this time. There's something unique and wonderful that you can do with it all.

Let go of the thought that everything you need, everything you desire is out there somewhere beyond your reach. And you'll find that it is here.

Old 02-07-2005, 01:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

Dave, I guess this is a sign. In my daily meditaitons book, the prayer for today is "Higher Power, I pray for your help as I work the steps and continue my recovery. Help me make the most of what I have, here and now, and help me discover new treasures."

I think it's wonderful. I have all I need here with me, and I am learning how to use and appreciate it. :heart:
Old 02-07-2005, 02:12 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Doug

Glad to hear it Rox. Now, who's Dave?

Old 02-07-2005, 02:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

I was talking to my friend Dave on the phone when I posted. I guess I had a brainfart. I'm so sorry Doug!!
Old 02-07-2005, 02:58 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Doug

It's ok Rox, and very funny.

Have to watch that typing and talking, it could have been much more embarrasing.

Old 02-07-2005, 03:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Dave's not here.
Old 02-07-2005, 03:32 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Learning to love me.

Is it Gooch and Chong now?