Room for everything

Old 02-04-2005, 12:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doug

Room for everything

Where there is nothing, there is room for everything. When all is lost, there is no limit to what can be gained.
When little is known, there is much that can be learned. When nothing has been done, there is much that can be accomplished.

Emptiness is an opportunity to be filled. Limitation is an opportunity to grow stronger and more capable.

Where there is overwhelming despair, there is also enormous space for love to abound. Where there is darkness, there is also the potential to be filled with light.

When you are down as low as you can go, you have the opportunity to be the best that you can be. When you're surrounded by emptiness, there is unlimited space available for real fulfillment.

When the world seems dark, cold, and empty, there is plenty for which to be thankful. For you can fill it with warmth, with light, with meaning, and with life.

Old 02-04-2005, 05:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Where there is darkness, there is also the potential to be filled with light.
I like candles. Scented candles and all sizes and shapes of candles. They look prettiest when the lights are turned down, or when they are the only light. When I am in the darkness, I am drawn to their light and feel peace.

It's like that in my recovery, when I am in a dark place. If I take time to be still and quiet my heart, the light begins to make it's way through and lead me to a better place,

Hugs
Ann