Fully responsible

Old 01-25-2005, 05:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doug

Fully responsible

The way to take control is to take responsibility. The way to gain maximum influence over anything is to become fully responsible for it.
Responsibility may sometimes seem like a burden. That's because discipline, focus and effort are necessary in order to maintain responsibility. Even so, responsibility is not a burden so much as it is an opportunity. For it is through living with responsibility, day in and day out, that great and valuable things are achieved.

With responsibility, you can take a confusing situation and give it clarity. With responsibility, what was previously considered impossible can become a reality.

You can add significant value to any aspect of your life by taking responsibility for it. Where responsibility goes, success follows.

Get in the habit of looking for ways to take responsibility. And you'll find yourself firmly, positively in control.

Old 01-25-2005, 06:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thank you muchly Doug...

Needed to be reminded... ;o)
Old 01-25-2005, 09:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
tha toastah

*sigh*
Old 01-25-2005, 12:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Doug

Originally Posted by tobstah
*sigh*
:saywhat?:

Old 01-25-2005, 03:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I have recently been giving a lot of thought to my dreams. The dreams of things I have always wanted to do and have never done, and my thoughts are that I CAN make my dreams come true, if I am willing to do what it takes.

This post is a great reminder that if I take responsibility and do what I need to do, I have a better chance that I can fulfill them.

Hugs
Ann