Self Surrender to the LAW

Old 01-10-2005, 07:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Aaron

Self Surrender to the LAW

Group,

I have only been a member here for a few days and have read alot of stories and even posted and received quality support. However, I received a letter in the mail that I must report to the Sheriffs dept to surrender on warrant for arrest. Although the warrent is out of Florida and I am here in Kansas I am going to call in the morning and surrender by telephone and see what I can do to keep out of the POKEY!!!!!!! if not I can always carry the message of recovery inside the walls.. (maybe GODS plan.. ) my higher power.

My concerns are on the kids involverd in my life at this time, in the past they have been abandoned by past relationships and I dont want them to feel that I have abandoned them. My other concern is that I am afraid that I may loose my S/O throughout this event. rogersgir6937 she is a god sent I feel and I do love her very much and it will be hard to be away from her and the kids.

I ask for your prayers during this time and I will keep you informed of my status or I will have my S/O give status report

Your Friend in recovery
Aaron

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Old 01-10-2005, 08:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Originally Posted by Aaron
I have only been a member here for a few days...
Welcome to SR,
((((Aaron)))) !!

Thank you for your post! Do keep us up to date or have rogersgirl do it. I'm wishing and praying for the best for you!
Love and hugs,
Eddie