Notices

Hello again friends!!

Old 12-12-2004, 07:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello again friends!!

I just wanted to pop back in and say hello. Haven't posted in a while, but I wanted to let all of you know how helpful you all were in helping me in my desparation and terror.

I wouldn't be telling the truth if I said I have stayed totally clean, but I am being honest when i say that I was clean for almost a month....and in that short period of time, I was so happy and got sooooo much done in my home, that once my neck injury flared up and I was given more medication.....I did not abuse it. In fact, I still have almost a full bottle. Before I started talking with you guys and getting your support....that bottle would have lasted me less than a week. I have had it for at least 2 now....but I'm not really even counting. I don't ever want to go back to that dark place where I was governed by pills. I miss talking to all of you though, so I hope to keep writing and checking in from time to time and maybe helping anyone who needs advice or a "been there, done that" pep talk.

Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday. -free
Old 12-12-2004, 08:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No expectations!

Hey, free!
Are you saying that you didn't stay clean because you used medication as prescribed? The Basic Text says on page 98 or 99 that sometimes we have to take medication. I would talk to my sponsor about it before I picked up a white chip or anything. Best wishes and welcome back!

Peace, love, and hugs,
Eddie