Notices

Keep coming back!

Old 12-06-2004, 07:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Keep coming back!

or for those of us who enjoy a good play on words.... "Stay because you can't come back if ya don't leave!"

Thanks to my honey for letting me borrow her pc for a few minutes to let you all know what I'm up to.

I have some major communications equimpent issues here. The phone co. was out last week to repair the line after the wind ripped it off the house and somehow the primary and secondary lines got shorted together so getting on the dedicated line for the pc blocks the incoming telephone line, and a call coming in on the tel line boots the pc as well as getting terribly slow conection rates. Besides that I have some viral type ad and spyware on my lap top which is making it impossible to get on line and stay on. I've used all sorts of spyware and adware removals software as well as Norton and the darn thing keeps reinstalling itself when my machine boots. It's keeping the restore program from working so I may have to reformat and reload my operating system. Mean while the tower is torn apart while I am rehabbing it, installing a multi drive system and a new modem.

And NY has just gone to the new OBD diagnostic inspection system (emissions and such) and my Taurus won't pass. So I think I am gonna try and replace the camshaft sensor and egr valve today in between snow flurries.. ( no garage).

I'll be back as soon as I can get these technicl difficulties resolved..

computers are a mixed blessing in my life. I'm just glad I don't have any on my lawn mower, snow blower, and one of my motorcycles.

For the newcomer... this NA thing works.

It will work for you if/when you want it to!

I haven't entertained the thought of getting loaded in a long time.... and then it was only for a silly second or 6. (Throwing all my computers out the window maybe but not getting high over it)

I was a guy when I first got clean that went to a meeting a day or 2 a day for many years. My head used to feel like it was going to explode when life on life's terms was creeping up on me from all sides. These days I get some form of exposure to the therapeutic value of one addict helping another each day through the network of friends in recovery I have, either in person, on the phone, or here on the world wide web.

Face to face meetings are a luxury I look forward to and I go as often as I can.

WE do recover! I'll be back asap.

On to the phones to price shop auto parts lol.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad your back!!
Old 12-06-2004, 10:06 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Vision of Hope

I almost stopped by on my travels through, Little tired today so I am gonna napp for a bit. Hope all goes well with the car.
Peace!!
Love ya, Todd J.