Convincing actions

Old 12-03-2004, 01:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Doug

Convincing actions

The best way to convince people that you will do something is to do it. Promises can be broken, but actions and results cannot be denied.
The best way to sell yourself is to be yourself, without pretense, with sincerity and enthusiasm. Your actions are more powerful and more genuinely compelling than any words or mere appearances could be.

The best way to make a good impression is to accomplish something truly impressive. Focus on creating real value and you won't have to be concerned with what others think.

It's great when you do what you say you're going to do. It's even better when you don't need to say what you're going to do because it has already been done.

You don't need permission or approval to move forward on your own initiative. See a need and fill it, or find a problem and solve it.

Success is more than being able to wish, plan, talk, convince, promise and persuade. Success belongs to those who take action.

Old 12-03-2004, 05:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Success is more than being able to wish, plan, talk, convince, promise and persuade. Success belongs to those who take action.
It's not about convincing others, it's about doing what makes me a better person.

Hugs
Ann
Old 12-03-2004, 08:14 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
It is what it is!!!

Great stuff Dougy!
Old 12-03-2004, 12:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
{tap}{tap}...Is this thing on?

"Show me, don't tell me" is the motto of our housing contractor. Extends itself quite well to all of life.