Notices

The dismal

Old 05-13-2016, 07:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The dismal

when you wake up having vomited blood again. when your tears won't let you see your bills. when your body won't let you forget you're alive. when your mind won't quiet. when your advice feels like plastic. when your life is another's footnote. when you hear the howls of hell.

when your heart tears for impossible love. when your love itself is tainted by your own hate. when he runs away out of fright. when you need poison to feel okay. when your brain thuds for no reason. when your eyes come to grey. when the lulls in your day become your highlights. when your shame robs you of all company.

when you need more than you can give. when you're wept for more than you can weep. when your eyes finally run dry. when your mind finally comes to silence. when you stare at sky and realise it's the walls. when you can't move any more. when you're robbed of your self. when your love comes by mail.

when then sweet song ends. when there are no more ends. when your choices are one. when you can't keep going. when your eyes shut and you don't notice. when the birds fly away. when the strangers stay. when... there's no more time.
Old 05-28-2016, 05:05 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It sounds like you've been through hell. Are you suicidal right now? I'm not sure if I truly got what you were trying to convey. Hang in there!
Old 05-28-2016, 05:20 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
A Day at a Time

When things are unbearable there is hope. God wants us to live and be happy. My first step was to say good bye to my best friend and worst enemy alcohol. This one step started an amazing transformation.