Notices

Rachinator's graditude list

Old 03-25-2016, 04:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Rachinator's graditude list

Today marks 90 days sobriety for me. So I'm here to start a my list. Because my AV voice is telling me to reward myself. First off, my relationship with my husband and daughter has gotten way better. I've been promoted at work so I'm considered a lead tech so sobriety is way more important. I've saved money and I'm getting more financially secured. I've lost weight which I need to drop 40 pounds, still 25 to go. I'm more motivated to be more active. My Sunday school kids seem to respect me more. I'm more social and people seem to actually like talking to me. Not hung over so no headaches, pains, or strange injuries so I don't need the urge to call in sick/injured/or just plain meh I cant work today because my fish seems to be traumatized. I've improved my work relations. I don't have as much anxiety. I still have anxiety attacks, but I'm learning to cope and refocus. My husband still drinks but at least he isn't drinking on the job anymore (he can't get away with it when on first shift). My family has noticed my improvement in my health. People ask me if I'm pregnant, it must mean "I'm glowing or giving that amazing aurora when you are around happy pregnant women". At first I was petrified and now I just say nope just fat and smile. (it just gives me more motivation to loose weight). I know I look better, feel better, and right now life is looking good. I'm truly blessed beyond what I could imagine. Thank you all for helping, listening to my rants, supporting, and just plain chatting with people going through the same battle as me.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations Rach!!

90 days of sobriety, job promotion, weight loss, better family relations... I'd say sobriety looks good on you!
Old 03-25-2016, 11:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree