Notices

From feeling great to zero overnight

Old 05-18-2015, 04:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

From feeling great to zero overnight

Hey people. I just need to get this out there. I don't know if I want advice or if that would set me off and make it worse. So I'll just get it out and see what happens.

I had a rough winter and spent most of the spring being good to myself and managing my mental health to the best of my ability. I got myself back up to full time at work, started taking care of myself by getting my teeth cleaned and seeing my doctor for my annual checkup instead of for problems, and basically felt good at work and at home.

Then the trees started releasing pollen and my allergies triggered a sinus infection and I went on antibiotics and 5 days into treatment the GI problems start even with probiotic add back and just like that, over night I feel so depressed and sad and even have been having thoughts of hurting myself (no, I've never acted on those thoughts) that I want to quit my job, crawl into a hole, and die.

WTF!!!
Old 05-18-2015, 04:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

GI problems really get me down too. I hope it resolves itself quickly Bookmaven

D
Old 06-14-2015, 12:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How are you doing, bookmaven? Allergies have been sooo bad this year. Feeling like crap physically gets me down too. I try to remind myself that it won't last forever and I will feel okay again.

I hope all is well. HUGS to you.
Old 06-15-2015, 06:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I've always gotten bad mood swings as well. One moment I'm feeling great, the next I'm feeling extremely low. What has always helped me is staying busy and focusing on bettering myself. I try to make it so the highs out weight the lows.
Old 06-27-2015, 11:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

trying to focus on a specific thing might help you. Make yourself busy and work on your path