Notices

So confused

Old 02-23-2015, 07:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

So confused

I'm not sure what is going on with me. My emotions all over the place at times I feel high but I'm not or at least I don't think so. At times I think someone has been tampering with stuff and giving me drugs to make me high but maybe I'm paranoid, but then sometimes I feel high but I didn't take anything. Like feel like I'm on a crack binge but it lasts for a lot longer. Then I crash get suicidal. Yesterday I drank because I felt so crappy in the morning and wanted to feel normal. I'm in a sober house and I am at risk of getting kicked out but it seems like my drinking comes out of nowhere like exstremly impulsive. SOmetimes I don't know what's real and what's not so confused. Sometimes I think people are saying stuff but don't know if it's in my head or not. I'm so confused.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:04 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
I'm sorry you're feeling this way, pink. Abstinence from any substance can be an emotional, mental rollercoaster.

My experience was that I had to stay sober and allow myself to feel everything, and seek professional help when I couldn't bear the pain without wanting to take a drink or drug.

If something doesn't feel right and it's making you want to use...it might be time to reach out for help.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Ya I went into wlk in at the school saw a doctor and she rushed an appointment with phyciratrist today at 1:00, hopefully something comes out of it.
Old 02-24-2015, 11:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Well, you're experiencing crazes constantly, that would mean you're crazy for the time being. Not that it's a bad or good thing, it's just this thing happening to you right now. It'll pass.

Sounds like your system is trying to readjust. Hormones and neurotransmitters out of whack can give you an experience similar to being on drugs. Drugs manipulate your infrastructure, but your body is quite capable of doing this on it's own.

Just stick with it. I was in a jail cell hallucinating from sleep deprivation and high stress a few weeks ago. I had to admit to myself I had gone temporarily insane, and that made things better. Not trying to get you down, but it might be best to admit to yourself that you're temporarily crazy and things will get better.

Confusion provides the necessary stressors for fools to learn through experience. We don't like confusion, so seek to order our lives. Sounds like you're on the right path! It could be worse. You could mistake your confusion for a better order in itself. Sounds like progress to me!
Old 02-24-2015, 01:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

The phyciratrist thinks I am manic. Though she is checking out blood work to rule medical issues out and drug screen. I see her on thurs again.