Notices

Needed this site

Old 11-29-2014, 10:44 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Needed this site

Hey everyone. I'm fairly new in recovery 1,554 hrs clean. Its been very hard on me. I'm trying to keep things simple and be grateful for what I have; which doesn't seem like very much. I homeless living at a mission trying to get back on my feet. I don't like anyone around me there. Its hard to stay in today . I pray a lot but still feel like crap. I'm afraid to share at meetings . I started step work with my sponsor but its so noisy at the mission its hard to concentrate. Its cold and sucks. My family sucks they don't wanna stop or can't idk I'm clean just don't feel good as I think I should
Old 11-29-2014, 10:58 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome, Diysherman.

It probably took quite some time for you to get yourself into your current situation. It will take a little time to dig out. I'm glad you are going to meetings and have a sponsor and a warm place to sleep.

It will get better. One day at a time, friend. I've been homeless, I'm not anymore. Keep doing the next right thing and everything will be okay. Congratulations on taking back your life. Two months is a good start!
Old 11-29-2014, 11:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

We appreciate you.

I'm told that everything gets better with sobriety. Sorry you're going through a rough time. I'm blessed to not be homeless, but that was next on my checklist.. everything else, I've lost.

We can rebuild our lives! I believe I can do it. And believe me, if I can do something, you can do it too!

Good luck, and congrats on 1554 hours!
Old 11-29-2014, 11:03 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Thanks. I'm trying to do the next right thing. I know it won't be like this forever