Administrator

Class of April 2014 Part 15

continues from here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-14-a-21.html

D
Old 09-06-2014, 05:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Blood Countess

I already bought the alcohol an hour and a half ago... I'm trying to think if there's someone I can give it to, as a gift. So far I'm blank, but I haven't gone through that many people yet. Aaaargh.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

You can always dump it in the bin too...if the money troubles you, think of it as an investment in your continued well-being

D
Old 09-06-2014, 05:50 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Blood Countess

Well even if I end up drinking it... which I'm not doing right now... I know that I am able to sit here with it here. I had only a couple tiny little chocolates with some coffee, and I feel fine. Aaargh if only I had chocolate here before I went to the store! I didn't need to eat tons and tons of it. Only a couple pieces. Booooo..........

Ok. I am learning. I am being gentle with myself. I am figuring out things to do for next time...
Old 09-06-2014, 05:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Blood Countess

Hmm.... yeah, I'm tight on money, but I could look at it as paying for health and a learning experience. Gah I don't know. It's really nice looking and would be cool to give it to someone. I just... I'm finding it hard to see these things actually happening.... I'm thinking though.

Edit: This sucks big time. One of the only people I'd feel safe giving it to (I'd even email her right now and tell her my problem) is out of town for two weeks!!!! Nooooo...........
Old 09-06-2014, 05:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

whats the returns policy on booze where you live?

D
Old 09-06-2014, 05:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Blood Countess

Hmm... I have no idea. The store is closing in three minutes. I don't know if I can handle it being here all night. I don't know... I do have the receipt. I don't know. I just..... dsfjlasdjlasdjla

The bottle I bought was on sale... so I don't know about that. Then I got a can of cider at normal price. I'm just surprised I'm lasting this long. I can't promise anything, but... I am still shocking myself. Hmm.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:06 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

I recommend you get up immediately...and dump the lot down the sink. No thought.

D
Old 09-06-2014, 06:07 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Blood Countess

I'm scared if I open it and smell it it will be harder to dump it....
Old 09-06-2014, 06:10 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Administrator

That why it needs to be immediate - but you're back to thinking about it now

I have every confidence you can resist - cos you can - we have free will no matter what smells or memories or desire tells us....

but it's not likely to be a comfortable night for you while it's there, Luc.

D
Old 09-06-2014, 06:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Dump it! I think you'll feel better and can rest. Plug your nose. You don't want it still around tomorrow anyway. I flushed a 3/4 bottle of red about a month ago. It was very freeing, honestly!!!!
Old 09-06-2014, 07:22 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

How are you doing now Luce? I just logged on & will be around here the rest of the night - Thinking of you
Old 09-06-2014, 09:18 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

LUC: Throw that rubbish down the sink mate....!
Old 09-07-2014, 04:36 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Luc - I hope you're waking up to a hangover-free day! You are stronger than you think!

Happy sober Sunday, y'all!
Old 09-07-2014, 07:17 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Hang in luc
<3
Checking in on the new thread
Old 09-07-2014, 07:19 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Worst nights sleep ever.....not sure why.....had no type of caffeine after noon yesterday, was dead tired when I went to bed. It is early Sunday am.....have a good novel I've been reading "Leota's Garden", so will read for a bit & hopefully get some more sleep.

Yesterday, when I was doing my chores here at home, I had the doors open & it was so nice & I thought how thankful I was that we didn't have the bad forest fires & smoke from them like last summer. Left the house to run to the gym about 2 hours later & it was smokey......a bit better this morning, but may get bad again today as it warms up.

I was sitting here at home by myself last night (after watching movie with a roommate) and I got a text from my Son at about 9:00 that said he was coming home, wanted to sleep in his own bed It was great to be sitting here sober when he came through the door, asked me how my day was & told me about his. When I went to bed he said, "I love you Mama".....He will be 16 soon & I love when he calls me Mama

Check in here this morning Luce....no matter what. We want to know how your doing.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:18 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  

That's wonderful with your son
Old 09-07-2014, 08:59 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Have a craft project for myself, my fiancé bought me some wholistic stones, I'm not super into it but I honestly believe astrology, energies, and elemental surroundings have an impact on our life. I'm gonna try to learn how to make hand made wire wrapped pendants....looking forward to it honestly. Stuck at work but when I get out it's off to the craft store. Have a great and sober day everyone, stay strong <3
Old 09-07-2014, 10:10 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Hillbilly Girl

Sounds like a cool project ST - Show us a pic when your done Hope you have a good day there at work!

Obo - I didn't find Jonah of Tonga on Netflix or my trial Amazon Prime. Hows the bachelor life treating you & your new teaching position? When are we getting back on the bus?

Didn't get much more sleep but going to get up & poke around the house & clean off the front porch....fix a nice breakfast for the Son Good day everyone
Old 09-07-2014, 10:18 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MariahGayle View Post
Sounds like a cool project ST - Show us a pic when your done Hope you have a good day there at work! Obo - I didn't find Jonah of Tonga on Netflix or my trial Amazon Prime. Hows the bachelor life treating you & your new teaching position? When are we getting back on the bus? Didn't get much more sleep but going to get up & poke around the house & clean off the front porch....fix a nice breakfast for the Son Good day everyone
Thanks! 8) I def will, I should be working but I'm watching wrapping tutorial vids on you tube instead (shhh) lol
Slow day at the diner but I don't mind honestly, I'll take minimal stress over a few extra bucks any day of the week honestly.