Any Wiccans or Pagans on here??

Old 07-20-2014, 06:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Any Wiccans or Pagans on here??

If so, does anyone know of a support group for us? Any info would be appreciated. Blessings )O(
Old 07-20-2014, 11:46 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
oak

There was a ***** group called Spiral Steps. It might still be active. I do not know of anything else.
Old 07-20-2014, 11:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
oak

Spiral Steps

That url has a link to their ***** group. Not sure if it is still active.

Good luck finding what works for you. My spirituality is somewhere between pagan and buddhist. It has been hard to find groups that i identify with.
Old 07-21-2014, 04:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hello Oak. I would fall between the two as well. I call myself a Pagan, though Im very "New Age" as well, and follow Buddhism as well. Thanks for the response
Old 07-23-2014, 12:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Windancer View Post
Hello Oak. I would fall between the two as well. I call myself a Pagan, though Im very "New Age" as well, and follow Buddhism as well. Thanks for the response

Interesting. Do you apply principles from both?

I am intrigued
Old 07-24-2014, 04:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
oak

Weaver- I know you're asking Windancer & I'm curious to know what Windancer will say too. But I thought I'd try explaining my perspective.

I identify more with the pagan ideas, but I'm sure that there's a lot that I do not know. The ideas that I resonate with are that the earth is sacred; my spirituality is very earth-focused; the connection between all things seems sacred too; & not harming is fundamentally important to me.

Yet, I don't practice as part of a pagan group, and I don't deliberately practice alone either (other than to be with the earth and be in awe and to know that I am part of the earth/universe). Sometimes, I go to a local buddhist meditation center. I like meditating and listening to the dharma talks, even though I don't agree with all their concepts. From meditation and buddhism, I like the practice of accepting everything as it is.

To me, buddhist and pagan beliefs have a few things in common- not harming & the connection between all things seems significant in both & seeing myself as part of a greater whole/earth/universe. To me, there is some underlying similarity in how both philosophies feel to me, but I've never known if other people see or feel a similarity.