Notices

I am grateful for.....

Old 06-27-2014, 05:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I am grateful for.....

being sober one day at a time no matter what!
Old 06-27-2014, 05:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome deb!
Old 06-28-2014, 07:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Attended By a Single Hound

Bleh 'been away' doing 'you know what', yeat again. Second day of heroin cold turkey. Just got the hoover out, crumpled onto the floor and ended up leaned over it dry sobbing. Its a Henry and somehow the fact it has a face made the whole thing seem even more tragic -_-'.

Feel bad 'cause being grateful seems really hard atm, but trying to stay positive...so, to kick off, grateful to have a hoover to sob over, I guess - my mate recently pawned her Henry and since then we've had to pass its smiling, hopeful lil' face in a cash converter window daily to go score...which leads me to my next 'grateful for'...)

Grateful to have never lost my sense of humour, however warped it has gotten over the years.

Finally, gratefully to have plucked up the courage to haul my **** back here and take the time to make this list. Its been a while.

Hope y'all doing well, guys. Maybe check in again, grateful of another 24 hours gear-free. I'd say wish me luck, but perhaps 'wish me willpower' is more appropriate, eh...
Old 06-29-2014, 05:32 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for checking in tsukiko! Sending you prayers for strength to get through another 24.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:30 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Attended By a Single Hound

Oops - my bad, posted in here figuring it was the sorta' 'gratitude list' thread where everyone goes, not yours, Deb. Apologies for the hijack - been a bleary, confused few days. PS - ta for your "I'm grateful for being sober one day at a time no matter what!". Helped me out the other day and I needed it. So, ta. Hope all's well with you.