Notices

Wheatgrass could i be getting side effects?

Old 04-25-2014, 08:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wheatgrass could i be getting side effects?

Yes i know that im not able to receive medical advice,but im able to receive opinions?

I think we all know that wheatgrass is supposedly good for you. Recently i started drinking tablespoon of wheatgrass powder with some flax seeds and orange juice, the bottle of wheatgrass is marked *energy.

Last several days i started really not able to concentrate, mood swings etc just not being myself mentally sharp. Im just wondering if the wheatgrass could be escalating my anxiety,adrenaline etc. Im a very anxious person. When im under really bad stress i usually get head tremors etc.. Last week i was in a bar had 2 cokes and a sprite,and my head started trembling after consuming it, when i got home i was ok (i started thinking perhaps the caffeine plus wheatgrass probably escalated the anxiety..

Just wondering is it possible or has anyone heard wheatgrass having some side effects especially with very anxious individuals?!

Thanks
Old 04-27-2014, 05:39 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I haven't heard of wheatgrass having that effect, but my thoughts would be that if it is A) powdered/processed/from a tub (not fresh), and B) marked "energy", it probably has stuff added to it. Anything marked "energy" has the potential to make an anxious person more anxious due to the stimulating effects. I avoid anything that claims to be stimulating for that exact reason.