Notices

St Johns Wort

Old 02-19-2014, 11:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

St Johns Wort

I bought a bottle today, from the herbal store. Thought it might help out a little. I took a pill earlier before bed. Plus the usual pills, Valerian and Melatoniin. Doesnt look like its going to be bed time any time soon, I think the St Johns Wort is meant for morning. What I eat was Wendy's dollar menu burgers, and a baked patatoe with water, then WalMart had a $1 Snickers 100grams. Then I had 2 glasses of milk, which is normal. Will probably go with another glass, I find that in the morning when I drink a few glasses before bed it forces me to wake up, usually at the same time everyday. 930am to go pee. I hate this, felt some anxiety at the business meeting today, was somewhat agitated, but got a few things settled that were on my mind abit. Momey issues, the usual. Got a smile from the walmart phillipeno girl, as I was agitated in walmart because they always put the skids out before closing and I always wonder why they just cant wait until closing. I made a comment to the Somolian power forklift guy about running over my foot so I can sue, the guy in front of me walking glanced at me, I felt bad for saying it. But the ride home was cool. Things are just strange lately man. Started before the full moon, as usual. So time is flying by, odd things are happening. This whole slide'ing by thing seems to be switching itself on me. Everything is strange and odd in a good way. Running into people I havent seen in a while, running into bums on the street, cops, women. Interesting stuff if I look at it, see what my higher power is trying to say.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Got to take these pills in the morning.

Popping these St Johns Wort pills in the morning along with a Coke for the caffeinne kick. Seems to help. Going to go to a meetup.com event tonight. I have to get out of my shell, my cacoon (sp). I feel something good about to happen.
Old 02-26-2014, 11:37 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Well that was and interesting day Long may they continue. xxxxxx
Old 03-01-2014, 03:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I've been trying St. John's Wort for anxiety...it's not really ever mentioned as a treatment for anxiety, but I was prescribed SSRI's for anxiety before (even though they're usually for depression), and thought maybe SJW, which is also used to treat depression, might have the same effect for me. I am only taking it when I feel its necessary, and that hasn't happened yet. If it will work or not, I don't know. I have faith in the placebo effect regardless...