One Year & Under Club Part 17

last part here:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-16-a-21.html

D
Old 07-01-2013, 03:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good to see you back R1ck

WWG - you have to forgive yourself and let go the past - carry it on too long and it just becomes self indulgent - I've been there.

let your life now be a living amends - if you don't think it is, then there's something positive to focus on improving

hugs to all those feeling poorly and congrats top everyone hitting those milestones

D
Old 07-01-2013, 03:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Grace, yes it will be a weed free week as long as I don't smoke any this afternoon/evening.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:04 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by DG0409 View Post
Grace, yes it will be a weed free week as long as I don't smoke any this afternoon/evening.
You are doing great. People seem to make Weed out as no big deal. But, it really is and is addictive.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey gang it's 0025 here so it's now day 208 for me....I'm at work on a 14 hour night shift and I can't wait till 0800 so I can get home and go to bed....Seems like everyone is a bit down in the dumps or ill which is not good and I hope you all get better soon....

Feeling a bit sore today as I had a good sneaky session in the gym yesterday whilst no one was around but it's a good sore feeling and I'm looking forward to my next session which will be Wednesday night....

Anyways I better dash and I'll catch you all tomorrow no doubt...

Take care....Steve.
Old 07-01-2013, 04:36 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Blu**ed Lines...A ClockWork SR

Hello fellow undies. Day 19 checking in with 74 of the last 75 dry. I will say that today was the first day that I felt really intrinsically motivated and at a little more of a natural peace with the larger world if that makes any sense. DG.... Keep rockin' it.
WWG, as mentioned (that's Dee's real Picture?), you learn from the bad stuff but don't let the past be a drag on moving forward. This substance free living does gain traction, becomes natural and gets its own inertia if we give it a chance and a little patience IMHO.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:34 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

At work and my phone is working. Ya. I am feeling more tickityboo now than earlier.. so that's good. But its dragging on a bit. I just feel all doofy. In gong to try and call my bro. He didn't text me back. Night all.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:04 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Day 99, and the last day of work before vacation. I hope I don't have an anxiety attack like yesterday. The more I think about alcohol, the more anxiety I get.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:05 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Good morning lovely Undies♥ Just a quick check in to say hello, hope all is well with everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful safe 4th of July
Old 07-02-2013, 08:11 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Well, made it through last night so I can officially claim 1 week clean & sober.

It's day 85 no drinking for me... sneaking up on my 90!
Old 07-02-2013, 08:27 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

That's great, DG!
Old 07-02-2013, 01:52 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Hi folks just checking in, and I hope all my fellow Undies are well. Day 99, and I am so happy to be sober. It's a rough ride at times, but that is what makes us stronger.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:18 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

23.00 Tue

Hi Undies, Well it looks like we've had our Internet Access revoked at work, the company has these purges from time to time, so I'll just have to post from home whenever I can.

Thanks for the new thread Dee.

DG409, awesome stuff, congratulations and if you've manage one week then you can manage another, so keep going.

WWG, I had to put my specs on to see what your new avatar is, I thought it was a chimp at first, lol.

I hope your aches and pains are better today Steve, but no pain no gain. I'm not ill but I am more than a bit p'd off with a certain person. I'll write about it when I have more time.

Hi E.W, good to see you here posting and you're totting up the days now and you'll feel even more at peace with the world with each new sober day. It's a good feeling.

Hi Melivin and I hope you're still all tickety-boo. Have a good day, glad to hear you're feeling better.

Hi Nel, have a great July 4th, we don't celebrate it here in the U.K but I hope you have a great weekend.

99 days WWG, awesome stuff, You're right, it's not always easy , it's like a journey with twists, turns and the occasional hill we have to climb, but we will learn from it and grow.

See you all tomorrow sometime

Stay safe and sober

Gxx

Just for Today: I will have my own path to follow, yet I'm grateful for the friendship of others who've suffered from addiction and who are learning to apply the principles of recovery, just like me.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:20 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Hey gang it's 0120 here so that's day 209 beginning for me...I'm at work and still have 8 hours left of a 14 hour night shift...Booooooo...Been very tired the last few days but hopefully I'll snap out of it soon..

Grace whose been peeing you off?? Shall I come round with the dog and sort them out for you lol....

WWG way to go on 99 days...Hitting the big 100 tomorrow then...Fantastic job mate...

DG its amazing that you have made it one whole week clean and sober...You should be proud of yourself...

And to everyone else....Keep up the good work.....We are all amazing...

Take care.....Steve.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:51 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

WWG hugs.

Hi grace. Thanks. I'm doing pretty good. My brother came with me to the AA meeting. He talked about how he hasn't had alcohol in about 3 years. :] and he said he was there to support me, but I know he really enjoyed the meeting for himself too. He was talking to a lot of people afterwards. It was cool. I'm glad I invited him. And I got my 5mo chip too.

DG YAY one week!!!

I think I'm going to go take another nap. So tired! Bye undies.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:00 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Hi Everyone Im now on day 6 , finding it hard to sleep so expect I will be shattered at work tomorrow
Old 07-02-2013, 06:02 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

Hi all. I hope I can learn from the good results I've been reading!
Old 07-02-2013, 06:03 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by aw58 View Post
Hi Everyone Im now on day 6 , finding it hard to sleep so expect I will be shattered at work tomorrow
Know your feeling on the sleep side of things. Can't believe it's nearly 2am!
Old 07-02-2013, 06:12 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Petecrab View Post
Know your feeling on the sleep side of things. Can't believe it's nearly 2am!
Rubbish isn't it, Im going to be a zombie tomorrow, will have to drink coffee, don't even like coffee lol. Im presuming this is a side effect of not drinking. Are you on day 2
Old 07-02-2013, 06:33 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Welcome aw558 and petecrab....Your sleep patterns will get back to normal after about a month of being off the booze...Well that's roughly how long it was for me....Makes a change to see someone else from the UK being up at this time of night/morning lol....I'm always about at this time as I work stupid hours lol....Where abouts in somerset are you pete???...I lived down that way for 6 years and know the area pretty well......Steve.