Notices

My gratitude list.

Old 05-15-2013, 09:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

My gratitude list.

I was born in America. A great place to start life. I am grateful that I was not born into slavery. I was born with good medical care. The doctors were able to keep me healthy and my mom alive. My mom and dad loved me through childhood. I had childhood friends that were fun. I had baseball that kept me busy hours and hours. My grandparents were very helpful in taking me places and they signed my report cards when I got C's. I am greatful for private high schools. It kept me out of trouble for the most part. I am grateful for sobriety and I am grateful for soberrecovery.com
Old 05-16-2013, 06:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

I have gratitude that I understand I have to do everyday tasks to make my life better and better.

I have gratitude that my sponsor pushes me to do good things to help improve my life.
Old 05-16-2013, 06:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Practice Sobriety

The things that have come out of AA and my ability of just doing what is suggested is amazing. I don't have to get drunk. I can influence other people to get out and be better. I can be better. I can get tougher and character build by getting into the weight room.