Notices

I'm greatful for...

Old 04-18-2013, 12:31 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm greatful for...

My boyfriend.
We have been threw so much in the past 7 years. We have both done things we are not proud of but we always stick together. I've been so cruel, verbally abusive, neglectful and selfish. I've hurt him and pushed him away to a point where he didn't want to be with me anymore but he loves me so much he wouldn't leave me. I realize now how much that man loves me. When I was drinking I never thought of it like that. I thought he was controlling and clingy.
I forgot how to enjoy my boyfriend. I didn't like being around him, now I can't stand being with out him. I remembered how awesome he is. He's so funny, he always makes me laugh with he's jokes and. Silly facial expressions. He's a positive person he always brings me out of my sad moods. He holds me when I need to be held he tells me he loves me more often and we enjoy each others company. Keeping a relationship strong and healthy is hard for any couple over the years. Being in a relationship with an alcoholic or any addict is one of the hardest things a person can put themselves through and I'm greatful that my boyfriend stuck by me through all of it. I love him <3