Nothing I will make one now
100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

The Gratitude List Make one and WIN

Old 03-08-2013, 07:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I'm a Miracle

The Gratitude List Make one and WIN

Good Morning Peeps!!! Getting more and more excited about the MNNAC convention ()I will be speaking at it on Sat it will be held in April 12-14, 2013. Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Duluth Downtown beautiful God's country

This has always helped me when ive gotten down and in the the last 13 years ive been clean there has been plenty of discouraging moments. Thanks to list my network and my higherpower .
I MADE IT

This is where we can use a gratitude list. We sit down with a pen and paper and list the people for whom we are grateful. We all have people who’ve supported us through life’s upheavals. We list the spiritual assets we have attained, for we know we could never make it through our present circumstances without them. Last, but not least, we list our recovery itself. Whatever we have that we are grateful for goes on the list.

We’re sure to find that we have literally hundreds of things in our lives that inspire our gratitude. Even those of us who are suffering from an illness or who have lost all material wealth will find blessings of a spiritual nature for which we can be thankful. An awakening of the spirit is the most valuable gift an addict can receive.

Just for today: I will write a list of things, both material and spiritual, for which I am grateful. ShellShell from Minneapolis Mn