feeling mighty fine right now x

Old 11-08-2012, 04:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile feeling mighty fine right now x

hi , i recieved my "rr :the new cure " book yesterday, and i love it,, ive finally conquered my first week!! gonna stop counting now,, just beleiving i can do this, ive had no cravings and my hubby took me out to dinner last night as a "well done u " thing, we were offered a free glass of wine, and i asked for it to be swapped for an orange juice and lemonade! now thats a first!
ive got into my head, very quickly that i dont even like the taste of al now, ive been drinking juices ect, and feel great.
i love also that my hubby is being fully on my case now, something he did but always forgave me for my mishaps and silliness before, he has adopted the " do it again , and your out" thingy, we sat togeteher and read thru the rr website and he thinks its amazing,,hes gonna tell his brothers ,who are both al abusers and drug abusers, who have been battling with it for years ,,,and the best of all, hes getting his beautiful, sexy ,kind and caring , gorgeous wifey back!!!
hahaha im allowed to blow my own trumpet yeh??lol
and my two gorgeous girls,, are getting thir mommy back, the one that talks to them, listens to them, helps them, and is always here for them.
i fell so positive and i swear its down to mr,trimpey!!!
oh , and me of course xxx
so i just wanted to say, a huge thankyou to you all and sr,, i wouldnt have found out this knowledge if it wasnt for this place,, and you guys
have a lovely thursday,, i know i will,
lv and hugs
xx cleo xxxxx

Last edited by Cleopatra1; 11-08-2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: added info
Old 11-08-2012, 05:26 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do You Believe

So awesome Cleo! I am pretty much the same point as you with the exact same scenario except that genders are reveresed. It's amazing how much more responsive you are once you are out from under the torture we put ourselves through.

The Big Plan makes all the difference.

Congratulations!!!

Old 11-08-2012, 05:38 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thanks dybehfar,, what an interesting name??
yeh i feel so more powerful,, wish id done it yrs ago,, but thats the past and i can only learn frm it and not repeat it EVER.
ive just told my brother bout this place and the rr website,, hes on his day 5 at mo,, and he totally wants it too.
i feel so good being like this,, its like im alive again!!!
lv cleo xxxxx
Old 11-08-2012, 06:46 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Do You Believe

dybehfar=do you believe everything happens for a reason

I do. :-)
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

yay,, dybehfar!!!
love it,, and yes i do too,,
lv cleo xxx
im so excited bout my new,, me!!
im just having some afternoon tea now, after a lovely walk with my doggie to feed the ducks?
gee how old am i??
38 and i dont care lolxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 11-19-2012, 11:48 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Galatians 5:13

How are you doing with the book, Cleo? It took me awhile to finish it just because I wanted to absorb as I read. At first, because I did so much research prior to getting the book, the first several chapters felt like so much review I got a little bored. But the good stuff finally started!

I may even read it again!
Old 11-19-2012, 01:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

im doing good thanks tammy,, im plodding thru it,, re read some bits,, so i fully understand it,,, and im really getting into it,,, im on day 18 now,,, and still no cravings,,, and feel better each day,,, im so wishing i did it yrs ago,, but thats the path i was on,,,
im not a drinker,,, and i will NEVER change my mind,,, xx
lv cleo xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hows u hunny?? hows yr jacks doing?? mines just gone thru a phantom pregnancy,, poor lv,,, we may breed her nxt spring,, shes got a cracking lil bf,,, lol
keep you posted,,, happy monday xxxxxxxxxxx