Notices

I'm SOOOO Grateful for....

Old 08-30-2012, 06:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm SOOOO Grateful for....

I've finally got a JOB after 52 days unemployed.. Something told me to call and find out if this place was hiring.. She told me to come right on in and talk with her, she said I had the qualities she was looking for (LOL and I have no experience)-more than all the others she had been speaking to-and I start soon. I'm so excited to work. Although it's not in my field-I'm soooo grateful!

My ex sent the child support so I got my daughter needs taken care of, able to purchase work clothes and enjoyed the day with my daughter-SO Grateful!

Unfortunately the car messed up (the only form of transportation) and had to be towed home, my sweetheart is out of town(he's a mechanic)-I could so be blowing a fuse right now-but I chose to be grateful for the good that has happened... (practicing gratitude)

My sweetheart is out of town, enjoying himself (I'm practicing detachment- giving space, allowing people, places or things the freedom to be themselves and realizing I can't control person, places or things.)He sounds so peaceful when I call-I'm so glad he is having a good time and he is safe-SO Grateful!

And am so thankful others are giving me the same respect as far as detachment is concerned... NO CODEPENDENCY ZONE!!

And sooo grateful to have peace in my home-because I've been keeping my mouth shut and listening to what my daughter says and thinking before I speak-to give her respect and show her love... I'm accepting how she is for now and am So Grateful for what I have!

Life is getting better, NOT EASIER, but better...

THANKS for letting me share......

Old 08-30-2012, 06:32 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

((Candi)) - Congrats on the job and LOVE your attitude of gratitude

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 08-30-2012, 06:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Impurrfect View Post
((Candi)) - Congrats on the job and LOVE your attitude of gratitude

Hugs and prayers,

Amy