Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

i used to be addicted to crack,now i think its diet pills ...help

Notices

Old 06-29-2012, 01:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hello this is my first time here and i like what i was reading all the support to one another.ok so i stopped using cocaine about 3 yrs now first i started snorting rec then as i got sick to my nose bec it was apparently no good i moved on to crack...big mistake i would do anything for it i mean anything thank god and my mother reporting me to child protective services i quit mainly bec i was tired of lies stealing cheating i have a great husband who never left and did all he could to help.with that being said shortly after quiting i finally had a bby girl and gained alot of weight so i decided to take phen which i had used before i would do coke. it worked great but this time around its not the same..i did read that ppl with addictions shouldnt take them but i thought i was strong enough and im not, i did good the first month but now im up to almost 10 pills of phen 30 mg and almost the same with anfrepamona 50 mg both from mex btw...i know nothing about pills am i already taking an overdose amount or do i have a high tlerence bec of the crack which i could do 3 days no sleep or food back then ?? please if anyone can help!!
Old 06-29-2012, 03:34 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

There is that tendency in us addicts to replaced one chemical substance with another. I'm 1 year 11 months no booze, 9 months no crack, 24 days no cigarettes, no coffee with an S-load of sugar and I'm more screwed up than ever before. Now having said that, I am better off than I have ever been before. I realize it will take a lont time to become normal(whatever that is), but I'm willing to just "suffer throught it" to get there.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

So even tho i have been off the crack for 3+ yrs i am replacing the crack for phen?i never really thought that before and i havent had a craving for crack..is there withdrawl with phen?? Im so lost lol