Notices

Could use some encouragement.. :(

Old 06-09-2012, 09:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Could use some encouragement.. :(

I decided to quit heroin, my last bag was yesterday afternoon. I'm about 16 hours in and I already feel like I want to die with the anxiety and restlessness. Everything else MIGHT be bearable if it weren't for that. And waking up this morning to find my clothes soaked through plus freezing my ass off, that part sucks too. I've tried EVERYTHING though... Vistaril, BuSpar, Valerian Root... nothing is helping... I've even tried excercising. I'm at a loss. I feel like if there was a clean rig and some dope in front of me, I wouldn't even hesitate right now..
Old 06-09-2012, 04:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Bella. I felt bad no one has responded to you on your first post. Welcome. Hopefully you will be back to read this. Also hope you have not given in yet. I managed to get off H, but it was not easy. Withdrawals are NO FUN, but H withdrawals actually seem to go by quicker than say oxy, but are a tad more intense. You really have to convince yourself that using is not an option while you are going through it. If you continually try to talk yourself into grabbing another bag you most likely will. Try to just hunker down and sleep off as much as you can. If you feel you need medical supervision by all means do it. Let us know how you are doing. Be good to yourself!!!
Old 06-09-2012, 10:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Love...try to stay with it. It is really a tough withdrawal and pretty much most of us have been through it here and sometimes more than once. Try not to give in cause you will then go backwards. You can do this. Dress warm and take A TON of hot showers and baths. Make sure you drink and stay hydrated. If you have to go to the hospital then go. Try to get someone to stay with you. Take care!
Old 06-09-2012, 11:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

love

others have done it and u can too.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:10 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hello Love, how you doin today?

xxx