Notices

can someone help me with me a quick question?

Old 04-16-2012, 05:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question can someone help me with me a quick question?

I am an addict my drug of choice is Meth so please I have a few questions about someone I know...I recently learned my friend is using opiates and I would like to know what are the symptoms of this type of drug?
I've recently noticed that telling lies about everything and anything was a big problem for this person....is this normal? I don't have any real experience with this drug so any insight would be greatly appricated
Thank you for your time and help everyone
Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
kiddo

I always nodded off when I was using Oxycontin. I'd have heaps of energy, then I'd just start sort of falling asleep. Constricted pupils, itching, sweating, unfocussed eyes.

Opiates are expensive. Chances are if your friend is using opiates they will run into a monetary problem soon. I know I did.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hia

It depends on what s/he's taking - my H was addicted to codeine - very buzzy as well as the opiate blanket.

I'd say that lies/deception comes hand in hand with most addictions...
Old 04-17-2012, 01:57 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

There's a lot of ways people act and react on opiates....some like emma stated, some people get a lot of energy, some people get sedated, usually always more friendly and talkative....as still said though, the whole lying/deceit thing seems to go along with drug use and addiction in general, not so much just opiates. How do you act on Meth? Maybe someone else acts differently, you can't uncover their DOC by the way they act all the time. Are you here because you are an addict, or because you're concerned about your addict friend?