Notices

14 days clean! Started NA last Tuesday

Old 03-05-2012, 06:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

14 days clean! Started NA last Tuesday

Just wanted to give a quick update, I have 14 days off oxy, and have finally sought the help I need. I started going to NA last Tuesday and have been going every day. I'm committed to do 90 meetings in 90 days. One day at a time. My husband and I are still seperated and I'm devastated over what I let my addiction do to my life. But I realize I can't do this alone and wish I went sooner. NA is a great fellowship and so is this forum. I need to get well for me and not let this drug control me anymore. I have to get my life back. This forum really opened my eyes and I thank everyone on this for that.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congrats on 14 days clean! You sound like you have your head in the right place. I know how hard it is but just keep doing the right things and give it time. It will only get easier for you.
Old 03-05-2012, 07:22 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I Am Burning ; I Will Rise

That's awesome. 2 full weeks! I'm almost there. I was just saying today it's people like you, going strong and just ahead of me that make me keep my head up through this. It makes it more believable. Thank you and great job!