Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

The Talented and Very Beautiful Whitney Houston

Notices

Old 02-13-2012, 03:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm sending out some love and sorrow for the loss of the beautiful and talented Whitney Houston. May GOD rest her soul in Peace. I pray that GOD comforts her mother, daughter, family friends, and all of her fans. I have to admit I shed some tears for this beautiful and special person. It's a terrible loss for her mother and daughter. But also for the rest of the world to lose such a great talent. And even though the cause of death has not been released yet, we all know it's the devils candy (prescription drugs, & alcohol)that is the culprit. Poor Whitney has battled the disease of addiction along with so many of us. I'm so sad that she didn't make it. She was so young, and had so much of life ahead of her. It's another senseless death that could have been prevented. She tried to clean up so many times. It breaks my heart.

It's been obvious over the years, that drug addiction is the thief in Whitneys life. It has stolen so much from this beautiful woman. It stole her millions and mansions. It has stolen her beautiful voice, and now it has taken her life. Whitney was beautiful. Inside and Out. Nobody will ever compare to that beautiful voice. Jennifer Hudson sang so beautifully last night at the Grammys, but her voice doesn't compare to Whitneys. Whitney was one of a kind. An Icon. Her last song was Jesus Loves Me. What a beautiful song. RIP Whitney, I hope I see you in heaven.