Notices

don't know what to believe??

Old 02-02-2012, 08:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy don't know what to believe??

so i joined today b/c my fiance/boyfriend of 9 years has been taking perc 30's for the last 5 years. i moved out with our 3 year old son last march because his whole life had become on how he was going to get his next fix and no longer did it seem as though me and his son were important. he was making 3 figures and all of it was going to his habbit some of it to bills but just getting by. i still see him, he is a great father but i feel like he is not being truly honest with me. he went into detox for 1 week before i moved out. he claims that he hasn't touched a perc in months, he claims he's been taking suboxens and he has gotten to the point where he doesn't need them everyday and that's good. but i feel like he still plays around with them and he flip flops between the two. i just don't know what to think or believe anymore because i've been through it for so long that i can't be so quick to believe him and i am guilty of giving him a hard time and being up his ass but i feel like we have grown so distant that i can't help but get mad when i see him because he goes from being all amped up one day to the other day being super lazy.

i don't even know if i make sense, but i would love to talk to someone about this. i wish i wasn't so hard on him but he has made me have some trust issues because of all the lies.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:50 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I'm glad you came here & posted.

You are in the right spot, but I think you may find more of what you need in the "Friends & Family" threads further down on the forum.

Try posting there, I think you'll find lots of support.

Blessings~~