Notices

Bval...great to see you back

Old 01-08-2012, 11:33 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Bval...great to see you back

I just happened to check the forum today, and noticed that one of the most helpful members has made his way back.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Thanks so much ... nice to see some of my old friends around ... missed all my fellow recovering junkies and stoners and speedfreaks and what not around these parts ... even while I was 'out there' for awhile, doing research for everyone ... I did lurk a couple times, just didn't have anything useful to say ...

BTW, do you remember your old screen name at all? Can you refresh my memory in some way who you are?
Old 01-09-2012, 05:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((((bval)))))). So good to see you! you've been missed! Glad to know you're safe. Have you heard from windysan? I'm missing and worried about that old cooter pie.

you've been in my thoughts.

Love from Lenina
Old 01-09-2012, 06:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((bval))) - SOOOOO good to see you here!!! You have definitely been missed.

(((Lenina))) - I miss (((Windy))) too, and hope he checks in soon.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 01-09-2012, 07:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks Amy and Lenina. I was wondering about Windy myself, no I've not heard from him. Maybe if he sees me hear he'll jump on to give me a hard time about my left coast latte-sippin' librul ways and such

Good to be back!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
FT

Hi bval,

I did not know you from the past, since I've only been around since December 2010. Good to see you here, and glad you are doing well.

Ha! I love the "left coast" thing. I say, don't knock it unless you've tried it.

Latte-sippin' librul here. Way under-appreciated, them librul hippie types, if you ask me!

FT
Old 01-09-2012, 06:51 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Do or do not. There is no try.

My man! Welcome back. Let me know if there is anything I can do for a brother. Keep on keepin on, as they say...
Old 01-15-2012, 04:47 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
TheMostSordidSpotOnEarth

Beloved Bval!

Welcome back! You have always been loved and greatly missed. I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve struggled, but I am so very happy to hear that you’re clean today. I had looked into quality meetings in Phoenix, and it looks like there are Primary Purpose groups there, which you might really want to check out. They have revolutionized my experience in recovery. I have been on the journey of my life, and I am so grateful for all of it. You are bright, thoughtful, intuitive and a treasure. I will always be indebted to you for the help you gave me when I needed it the most. You gave me hope, reality checks, direction and encouragement.

Bless you and thank you forever and ever. If there’s anything I can do to repay the favor, please just let me know.

SIU
Old 01-15-2012, 09:36 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Thanks SIU.

So glad to be of service in the past, and it's good to see you around

And you don't owe me a darn thing ... but if I need help, you'll see me asking here on SR, and your wisdom/input is always appreciated.