Notices

Day 4 Hell night

Old 01-03-2012, 07:41 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 4 Hell night

Day 4 today...
Last night was pure hell guys! I was throwing up and dry heaving at midnight, slept maybe 3 hours despite forcing myself to try and sleep. Not sure why either. Past experience tells me every night gets better - not worse. Of course now my anxiety is going through the roof!!!!!!!!!!

I have an appointment with my Doctor at 1:00 today.

I gone through W/D before but this time is the worse it's ever been. Perhaps that's a good thing to teach me a lesson?
Old 01-03-2012, 07:48 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Do Something Remarkable <3(:

Don't worry, it'll get better soon, I know it (:
Old 01-03-2012, 07:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

(((Ivan))) - I do think each time we go back out, it's harder. I also look at that as a good thing. I'm not so sure I have another recovery in me. I hope you're feeling better today and am glad you're going to see your dr.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 01-03-2012, 08:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Wow...good for you ! You are almost there. So glad you are going to see your doctor.! Smart move!
Prayin for you today as I go about my day!!
love norty
Old 01-03-2012, 09:04 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I promise it gets better, Make sure your honest with your Dr. or else you mite gain another addiction. I was honest with mine and she was alot of support, even came out and told me she was an addict before. May God be with you today!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2012, 09:47 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Ivan

Congrats!! Be proud

Days 3 to 7 are hard. Then it just mental. You are so close. Get through this. You can do it

ONE DAY AT A TIME

Good job!
Old 01-03-2012, 11:41 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Just got back from Docs office. When I got there I spilled the beans on everything to my doctor. THen I had a massive panic attack right then and then and blacked out for about 30 seconds. THey gave me a shot right there. My blood pressure was 185/145 and my heart beat was nearly 115 bpm...

It freaked out my doctor and the nurse for sure... My wife drove me home and I'm here resting now. Doc prescribed a couple of meds that will hopefully help. Anti anxiety and something to sleep - or rather knock me the hell out. Since I'm 6'4 and 250, it takes a little more for me.
I'm resting somewhat comfortable now and my anxiety is about half of what it was 3 hours ago. I'm sure that if I get a good night sleep, it'll be much better tomorrow. I just need 8-10 hour to catch up....
Old 01-03-2012, 11:59 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Hope you are getting some rest Ivan . Proud of you for "coming clean" with your doctor, that is the best way to get help. Stay strong, I'm praying for you.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

no more scripts for me. All my docs know I have no capacity to control my meds... that's a good thing. Just really surprized I had an anxiety freak out atthe docs office. Doc was nice enough to tell my wife it was due to exaustion. Of course, I was exhausted... 8 hours of sleep in 4 days?
Old 01-03-2012, 02:44 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

c
Old 01-03-2012, 02:56 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

hey buddy. hang in there. Im so glad you got some help. It will make it much easier. The anxiety is by far the worst part for me too. The days are so long, but we can do it.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:10 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

THe good news is I got sleep and anti-anxiety meds. I know I'll sleep tonight YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know if I can get a few good nights sleep, I'll be over the Physical W/D by Friday. I CAN"T Wait WOOHOO!!!!!!!! My anxiety over sleep is already gone!
Old 01-03-2012, 03:54 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Trying to delete
Old 01-03-2012, 03:56 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Ivan, Good job hanging in there with all the pains you are experiencing, 100 % thumbs up
Just be careful with them anti-anxiety drugs, they can have some serious side effects and are habit forming. I speak from experience, having taken that stuff as a child it really messed up my life and probably open the doors to drinking for me. They prescribed them to me a few months ago as i was going through some hard times, i have not opened the bottles yet and have no intention on doing so. There are alternatives to anti-anxiety drugs to consider. That is my personal experience and i know work differently for all of us, what counts is that it works out for you in a safe and healthy way.
Stay strong as you have done so far and beat this thing, you are doing great.
Boing boing

Day 2 for me and the headaches are pounding