Notices

prevalent *** Si trigger***

Old 12-27-2011, 04:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

prevalent *** Si trigger***

Really wanting to cut deeply ...my husband has gone to get my nephew from town and will be a little while but even when he is here we would cut ....he always says if we need to we need to ....he cuts as well but haven't for months he is doing really well
But we am failing we are 4 weeks with out cutting and am feeling the need to do it ...its prevalent ...we know we should distract ourselfs from it but with my addiction to drugs and alcohol praying on our mind we are not really caring about cutting ...
Its just away to deal with everything .
Old 12-27-2011, 06:12 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

can you explain the personalities of each of your personalities? Do they desire and act in different ways? Influence you to do different things?
Old 12-27-2011, 06:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Earth Child

Yes they act in different ways just like a normal person would as they are people as well just in the one body ...they don't make me do anything , they decide to do it themselves but the conquests are shown on the body for example One personality maybe feel like taking drugs when they are out they take the drug and gets high someone else come out and they feel the affect of the drug also and the addictiveness of the drug so dose the body
another example one personality may want to cut they are out and they cut but go back in again and some one else comes out and feels the pain of the cuts and the body has the cuts and scars

The teens ,Dakota,Ana ,Trance , Scarlet Shana are all teens they will stay as teens some may age slide from 13 to 18 but apart from that they will be the same

Adults Sam ,bob, Max .coco,Mal and me Ella are adults we dont age only the body ages
we also have little ones who dont post here and they will always be little ones who like to play with toys and get scared at night because its dark

DID/MPD is hard to explain to some one who dont have it because i dont think a singleton ( people who dont have DID/MPD ) cant fathom being multiple
Old 01-31-2012, 06:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
once in a . . .

there are peoples in me too
you can PM to us if you want
we will answer
we know about cutting + stuff too
DID is hard