Notices

Sex addiction?

Old 12-18-2011, 02:40 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sex addiction?

Everytime i get on the phone with my boyfriend i try to get dirty with him almost all the time and i find myself looking for people to have fun with even though im in love with my boyfriend i need help i dont know what this is or if i'm just being dumb about this
Old 12-21-2011, 04:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Courtneyy, I'm not an expert but from what I know, sex addiction is not a problem with sex but a problem with intimacy. Sex addicts shun intimacy for sex. So if you're avoiding feeling intimate with your partner to have sex then it could be an issue. As a child if you weren't show enough love and affection, you may be craving this and looking to fill your needs with sex. It might be something worthwhile to look into.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Courtneyy, I'm not an expert but from what I know, sex addiction is not a problem with sex but a problem with intimacy. Sex addicts shun intimacy for sex. So if you're avoiding feeling intimate with your partner to have sex then it could be an issue. As a child if you weren't show enough love and affection, you may be craving this and looking to fill your needs with sex. It might be something worthwhile to look into.