Notices

What did i do to deserve this????

Old 11-03-2011, 02:17 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What did i do to deserve this????

I am just beside myself i need some major help from anyone willing to give me some advice since my last post i have not stopped using i have lied cheated and stole to feed my addiction IM OUT OF WAYS TO GET ANYTHING there is no more pills my doctor wont give me anymore my dealers are sick of me saying ill pay idk please someone tell me wat the hell im suppose to do now ..... i wanna live lik normal people and not wake up scared to death if i dont hav opiates! withdrawls are the reason ive been stuck goin back to bein a slave to my addiction can i do this y is it so hard for me to get past day one ? I need some support i am really going to try this time wat am i in store for ? Any suggestions that help ? plz someone? besides rehab cuz i cannot go right now plz some help I WANT TO QUIT! now wat? its the mental thats hard for me every hour seems lik eternity every second torture wat in The heck now please i need to know wat to expect helllllllllllllllllllllllp
Old 11-03-2011, 02:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Not again

Go to a meeting (because it's a right thing to do) or if you're despret enough to do something you can go to jail for, go to a rehab/crisis center (that includes illegal drugs)
Getting your head straight enough to choose right from wrong is very important. Some how we must learn to do only the right things, until then we run the risk of being forever trapped.

Be Well
Larry
Old 11-03-2011, 02:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm not sure why rehab is out, but if it is, have you considered the NA programme or SMART?

D
Old 11-03-2011, 03:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Personally, I think it's time for you to ride out this storm. If you're not willing to to seek help or go to rehab, you have 2 choices. Ride this out and make the determination to never use again, or do something stupid and have the local law enforcement dictate the terms of your W/D.
Your mind is going to do some wacky stuff and make you think all kinds of stuff to get to your DOC. I suggest you either ask the appropriate person/s for help or suck it up and ride it out for a few days. You're not going to die ***even though you may feel like it.
We are all here to help you through. That's what we're here for!
This may not you want to hear but it may be what you need to hear. Some tough love went a long way with me.
Like I said though, if you ARE NOT going to get help, you have to face this demon head on. We're all hear to talk to you - we've been through it...
Old 11-03-2011, 03:16 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Sorry you're going through this, but to me, it seems like a good time to quit. Don't get me wrong..I didn't WANT to quit crack when I did..had relapsed, out of money, dope, and on the verge of going to prison (was already on probation).

I know crack doesn't have the physical withdrawals, but the mental ones were a *****. I don't know if you pray, but me? I had to pray "to be willing to be willing" because I was nowhere ready to quit. I think it took about a month before I realized I'd dropped one of the willings.

I was still lurking on SR at the time (had been for over a year) but spent a LOT of time here and it helped.

There's no easy time to quit...the easy thing is to keep getting high. I had to tell myself "not an option...next" and "next" meant distract myself. Probably did it a gazillion times a day for a while until it was second nature.

There are a lot of threads here about opiate withdrawal..you're not alone, and are here to walk with you.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 11-03-2011, 04:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

thanks to all of y0u as your words are very encouraging i plan to keep everyone posted i hope i can do this but i have to be strong hugs
Old 11-03-2011, 05:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

saveme, you can do this, I am going thru it right now. I too was at that point. No more pills etc etc, you may have to just take one minute at time. You wont die, may feel like it but you wont. I prayed alot and took a hot shower alot. Probalbly 9 10 a day for the first two days. Make sure you drink fluids, as your going to loose alot. If you decide to quit just do it. Keep posting. It helps to post and then get responses. I have read my thread a hundred times. I am praying for you.