Notices

26 days straight

Old 10-06-2011, 09:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life Health Prosperity

26 days straight

day 26 all is good. Strange feelings are still there. Its odd, I can't figure it out.
However I fill better as I post this thread, and I am greatful to all the people who read post and take the time to reply. It is encouraging and helpful.
Life, Health, Prosperity everybody.
neferkamichael
Old 10-06-2011, 10:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Things are getting better here, too. I actually was able to log a bit of sleep - that was a relief - not much but enough to make me feel a little more sane...

You are right it really does help to hear others working their way through this journey - it is definitely not something I want to repeat - I just have to keep remembering that...

Old 10-06-2011, 12:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

26 days straight is wonderful neferkamichael!! Keep putting one foot in front of the other like your doing. It took me a good month is come around emotionally and physically. Hang on, it gets better and your doing a fine job! Thanks for posting your progress.

Best Wishes To You!
Old 10-06-2011, 05:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

YAY ((Michael)) and ((Pat))!! One thing that helped me, just a little, was to remember the YEARS I'd abused one thing or another, realizing it was gonna take a bit more than a few weeks for my brain to get used to NOT having that numb feeling. Didn't LIKE the rollercoaster of feelings, but it always helped to read here, realizing I wasn't alone and it does get better.

Hugs and prayers,

Amy
Old 10-06-2011, 10:14 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Impurrfect - I love the pics - I am a cat chick myself - we currently have six of them - all strays from shelters we picked up over the years. Four are mine and my son's and then his girlfriend moved in with two more. Each one is an individual in their own right and a great comfort... and, of course, we do have the occasional altercation when a couple of them don't see eye to eye but hey, it's all part of the fun.

Whoa, this is my first posts without mentioning oxy or detox (well, until now) - WOOT!!!!

Old 10-07-2011, 07:44 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Not again

Nefer,

you certainly are doing a great job, it is encouraging to hear about your progress.
What have you been doing with your time and or money. Do you go to meetings, have you found new friends or hobbies? just curious.

Larry
Old 10-07-2011, 03:51 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
*Grateful*

neferkamichael,

good for you! You will feel more and more normal as the days go by! thanks for your post and hang in there!

Lily