A Whole family addicted to drugs

Old 10-04-2011, 11:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

A Whole family addicted to drugs

Let me start by saying I had a wonderful child My dad spent time with me and my sister..... every weekend They were at every football game or cheerleading event we had I played guitar with my dad and his friends Every weekend And now I'm in accomplish musician and tattoo artist But my dad struggled with cocaine He had it under control for the most part But then he would Binge I loved him very much and he died right by my side it age of 39 that's where it all started to go down hill my mom smoked weed every now and again but that was about it until my dad died a lot of people were around right after he died and some ovum said here take this will numb the pain she got hooked on heroin really bad I tried to help for about 3 years into it I brought her to my house and bought some percoset and try to wean her off every now and again I would take 1 r 2 I figured what's the harm im not gonna get addicted st is percoset it's not heroin but 3 years later I was addicted I battled with it for a while I did the methadone clinic that was horrible I wean off of that and now I see a suboxin doctor I'm down to a quarter of a 8 milligram pill a day and I feel good my sister is now struggling with methadone addiction which is funny cuz she was so mad at me what I was addicted now I have no kids but she has to and my mom has them right now in is taking care of them she's come a long way to be over to take care of these kids but I know it's not a long term solution I really am trying to stay clean and most importantly stay clean after I'm off the suboxins because I want to take custody of her little boy and little girl I love them like their my own so that's partly why I joined this website thank you for hearing me out
Old 10-04-2011, 12:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome and best of luck to you.