Notices

My daughter is home from rehab

Old 09-29-2011, 11:52 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking My daughter is home from rehab

I've posted about my daughter and her addiction to hydrocodones . Thanks to the support of people here I helped rather than hindered her into going . I was so lost the whole time she was in there , she had a phone card but it wouldn't work . Well she came home only to be told by her husband that he had found a house for them which means they moved away from me . She at one point got caught cheating on him , she just admitted it ... So the stress she has been under still has me scared . However she has been 35 days clean so I'm begining to see my daughter again . I know things could go wrong , so far she has been over to see me everyday since she moved lol .
I know I haven't posted very much but the stress caused my health issues to get much worse . I'm taking it all one day at a time right now . She has gone from just not even caring about her own kids to being 100% all about them and it's making a difference . They are acting out because of the move but they'll adjust . They are 5 and 2 so it's hardest on the 2 year old he come's to my house and refuses to leave and begins to say "MY HOUSE MY HOUSE " But he begining to understand that this is grandmas house and he has his own home ...
Old 09-29-2011, 05:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

How old is your daughter?
Old 09-29-2011, 05:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Eternally Grateful 4/25/08

That's great ravensong! Hugs and prayers to you & your family. Hope your health issues continue to improve and that she continues to embrace recovery.

Old 09-30-2011, 12:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

She's 25 . So far she's been doing great . Each day I see more of the daughter I've known was in there somewhere . I'm taking it day at a time but it scares the H&*( out of me every time she tells me this or that hurts from all the moving ...