Notices

My Favourite Gratitude Quotes

Old 09-13-2011, 03:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Right Where I am Suppose to be

My Favourite Gratitude Quotes

These are some of my favourite Gratitude Quotes , that i keep on a sheet in my handbag so when i feel uugghhh i take it out & read it , bring me back to earth with a bang

A thankful heart is not only the greatest virtue, but the parent of all other virtues.
-- Cicero

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.
-- Author Unknown

Difficulties are opportunities to better things; they are stepping stones to greater experience. Perhaps someday you will be thankful for some temporary failure in a particular direction. When one door closes, another always opens.
-- Author Unknown

Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
-- Brian Tracy

He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
-- Epictetus

If you can't be content with what you have received, be thankful for what you have escaped.
-- Author Unknown

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
-- Albert Schweitzer

Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
-- Buddha

When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
-- Willie Nelson

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” — Thornton Wilder

Hope some of these help some1 today !
Old 09-19-2011, 01:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I am thankful...

Heavenly Father, each day YOU give me numerous reasons to thank YOU.
My health, family, wisdom, even the breath I take is Yours. My loved ones and true friends who touch my life and give it extra meaning. Special souls that show me what life is all about. Hands that reach out and lead me to YOU. Bless them as I am blessed by their presence and care.