Notices

I Need Help Fast Plzz

Old 09-03-2011, 02:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I Need Help Fast Plzz

hey every one, am nearly 24 years old,, and i am using tramadol for nearly 2 years now,, and my body is weak, cause am always trying to quit cause i hate this and am a good engineer,, btw my problem is i cannot go to a hospital or stop going to work, i just need heelp in how to should i take or do to overcome the withdrawal symptoms, while am working,, cause i feel terrible feelings, that makes me want to suicide, i just need a guide of what medications should i buy and take to make me withstand the withdrawal symptoms,, plzzzzzzz, my life is on the edge now and i need help

regards
Old 09-03-2011, 02:55 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by engine View Post
hey every one, am nearly 24 years old,, and i am using tramadol for nearly 2 years now,, and my body is weak, cause am always trying to quit cause i hate this and am a good engineer,, btw my problem is i cannot go to a hospital or stop going to work, i just need heelp in how to should i take or do to overcome the withdrawal symptoms, while am working,, cause i feel terrible feelings, that makes me want to suicide, i just need a guide of what medications should i buy and take to make me withstand the withdrawal symptoms,, plzzzzzzz, my life is on the edge now and i need help

regards
See a doctor IMMEDIATELY.

I hope you feel better soon, again, get to a doc as fast as you can.

This is a very destructive drug, I am on day 2 of no Trama and I feel like a big bag of sh*t.
Old 09-03-2011, 03:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi engine

Under our rules here we can't give you medical advice on what medications to take, I'm afraid.

You need to see a Dr for that.

Please reconsider seeking professional medical advice - nothing is more important than your well being.

D
Old 09-04-2011, 01:15 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yea, see a doctor.
My personal experience - I tried to quit on my own unsuccessfully countless times because I was afraid to take off work for rehab. Finally it got to the point where I had no other choice. I went into rehab and immediately wanted to leave which I guess is a normal reaction but it's best just to tough it out. I left rehab early against staff advice because I thought I felt better........then the suboxone wore off. I was blessed enough to have a pretty good chunk of vacation saved up at work and used [I]it[I]. It was way tougher than I thought it would be, see a doc it's no joke.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:01 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I hope you saw a Doc about this, I know this post is older but I just wanted to check on you. I have heard BAD BAD things about the Trammys withdrawl symptoms and how they can be worse than many others...