Notices

How I do Bipolar Med Free

Old 08-24-2011, 09:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

How I do Bipolar Med Free

#1 The most important thing for me Is to never drink alcohol ever #1

#2 is very very important I must avoid "rude awakenings" at all cost, even a good job. I can never take a job or commitment that makes me wake me up before my natural sleep cycle for that night is done. every night

#3 stress must forseen and be avoided b4 its stress, again lower pay job whatever

if hypo-mania comes creeping in = time out, chill out

gym and A.A meetings daily. I keep it simple

something happends in that last hour of sleep rude awakings take away. man wasnt ment to wake up "on time" animals dont ?
Old 08-25-2011, 04:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Question

Originally Posted by AkathisiA View Post
#1 The most important thing for me Is to never drink alcohol ever #1

#2 is very very important I must avoid "rude awakenings" at all cost, even a good job. I can never take a job or commitment that makes me wake me up before my natural sleep cycle for that night is done. every night

#3 stress must forseen and be avoided b4 its stress, again lower pay job whatever

if hypo-mania comes creeping in = time out, chill out

gym and A.A meetings daily. I keep it simple

something happends in that last hour of sleep rude awakings take away. man wasnt ment to wake up "on time" animals dont ?
Have ever been hospitalized for BP, if so how many and have you ever been PSYCHOTIC if so how many.Me I been hospilized 7 times the last 3 times were trying to get 12 steps to recover from my mental illness. All my amends everthing didnt work.But I did recover from alchol. Im study many things to find a way. Like mindfulness. But I only make moves with my docter.The fisrt time I was hospitalized for bp1 with psychosis I stay up for 9 days while being complient and I was sober it came out of nowere.I had a spiritual expierence and awaking that didnt work either.Like ta here from ya.Me my #1 GOD #2 GOD #3 GOD

Last edited by dsmaxis10; 08-25-2011 at 04:25 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 08-25-2011, 05:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dsmaxis10 View Post
Have ever been hospitalized for BP, if so how many and have you ever been PSYCHOTIC if so how many.Me I been hospilized 7 times the last 3 times were trying to get 12 steps to recover from my mental illness. All my amends everthing didnt work.But I did recover from alchol. Im study many things to find a way. Like mindfulness. But I only make moves with my docter.The fisrt time I was hospitalized for bp1 with psychosis I stay up for 9 days while being complient and I was sober it came out of nowere.I had a spiritual expierence and awaking that didnt work either.Like ta here from ya.Me my #1 GOD #2 GOD #3 GOD
yes ! It was horrible, in fort lauderdale hospital after drinking !

Last edited by Morning Glory; 08-25-2011 at 07:45 AM. Reason: Edited out duplicate content already posted
Old 08-25-2011, 08:05 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I have a living will to stay med free !

Psychiatric "Living Will"
(Letter of protection from Psychiatric Incarceration and/or treatment)

The following declaration should be signed and, where possible witnessed, by a notary public, a trusted family member and/or confidante. Make several copies of the document with each copy notarized. Give one copy to each of the person(s) named below; make sure one of these is an attorney. Always keep a copy of this document with you in case there is an attempt to involuntarily or compulsorily hospitalize and/or treat you. Should you be in a position where you are to be subject to unwanted psychiatric hospitalization and/or mental or medical treatment, ensure that the person(s) attempting such are shown and are aware of this signed and notarized declaration. Immediately let your attorney and all other persons in your confidence know so that they may come to your aid. During any attempt at compulsory hospitalization or treatment by another, repeatedly declare your desire for a clarification of your condition of physical health. Explain that you wish to have this declaration abided by, however, do not resist or become aggressive. Demand to see an attorney.

A copy of your signed declaration should also be sent to the local or international branch of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights ® (CCHR ®). The International address is: CCHR, 6616 Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, California, United States, 90028.
Declaration of Intention

I,__________________________________ , born on ______________________________

in __________________________________ , address ______________________________

being of sound mind, willfully and voluntarily make known my desire that should it be so considered or decided that I be subject to involuntary incarceration or hospitalization (also known as committal and certification) in a psychiatric hospital, ward, facility, home or nursing home, and/or that I be subject to psychiatric procedures including, but not limited to, any form of psychosurgical or neurological operation such as lobotomy or leukotomy, electro-convulsive treatment (also known as electroshock or shock treatment or ECT), psychotropic drugs (including benzodiazepines, major tranquilizers, antidepressants, barbiturates or neuroleptics generally), deep sleep treatment (narcosis, narcosynthesis, sleep therapy, prolonged narcosis, modified narcosis or neuroleptization), sterilization, insulin shock or any other physical based psychiatric or psychological treatment or practice; I direct that such incarceration, hospitalization, treatment or procedures not be imposed, committed or used on me.

I refuse contact with and treatment by any psychiatrist, psychologist or other mental health practitioner as these practices, according to my philosophic and/or religious convictions, do not adequately or properly diagnose and such diagnoses as are given can constitute a false accusation about my behavior and/or beliefs and practices, and are stigmatizing and therefore a threat to my reputation and physical and mental well-being. Any of their treatments, given against my express wish, are an intrusion upon and thus an assault on my body and constitute, in my view, criminal assault. Any involuntary hospitalization or commitment is a violation of my right to liberty and would therefore constitute a false imprisonment by all those advocating and authorizing such action against my consent and wishes. If in the future, I am accused of a crime, then I direct that I be subjected to due process as accorded to the criminally accused and not subjected to psychiatric or psychological assessment, processing, profile, confinement or treatments.

Declaration of intention: Page 2__________________

Name

Among other situations, the above directions and positions apply in any case where my capacity or ability to give instructions may be or may be claimed to be impaired, or should I be in a state of unconsciousness, or should my communication in an actual and legal sense be impossible, or where any psychiatrist, psychologist, mental health practitioner, or law enforcement official or person asserts that the matter is a "life-saving" situation requiring emergency intervention and/or treatment under any involuntary commitment law or similar legal authority.

In the absence of my ability to give further directions regarding the above, it is my intention that this declaration be honored by my family and physician(s) as an expression of my legal right to refuse medical, psychological, psychiatric or surgical treatment.

The attorney(s) and other person(s) mentioned below are appointed and authorized to institute appropriate proceedings on my behalf should the above declaration be violated, and have my permission herewith to proceed with whatever criminal and/or civil procedures necessary to rectify such a violation.

I herewith authorize the following attorney(s) and other person(s) with the enforcement of this declaration of intention:

_____________________________ _____________________________

All medical doctors and their organizations as well as therapists are expressly released from their professional discretion or confidentiality towards provision of information to the above named attorney(s) and other person(s).

This declaration is also binding for my lawful agents, guardians, family, executors or any person with the legal or other right to take care of me or my affairs.

Signed Date

Address:

______________________________ _____________________________

Signature of Notary/Justice of the Name of Notary

Peace/attorney etc.

Before me on this date (date Notary At (place where signature is

witnessed the signature) witnessed/notarized)

© 2002 CCHR. Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR and its logo are trademarks and service marks owned by the Citizens Commission on Human Rights. All Rights Reserved.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

this my favorite part, I have terrible ptsd from fort lauderdale hospital

Any of their treatments, given against my express wish, are an intrusion upon and thus an assault on my body and constitute, in my view, criminal assault

stop deleting my posts, mental label or not my feelings have worth and meaning, I am not less than a person for it.
Old 08-25-2011, 09:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

AkathisiA,

I am going to leave the living will here in your thread and remove the duplicate from the other thread. Posting it once is sufficient.

Thanks,
MG
Old 08-25-2011, 06:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dsmaxis10 View Post
hey it goes like this 4 me, I didnt always ride it past cat, cat is cool

I have also done "hell" quit drinking or cant drink enough point > racing thoughts> >> > >> > >

insomnia> pointless anxiety> panic> > to tired to rest now > > panic attacks > no place is safe > music is beautyful I have eyes and ears like a cat look at the stars > > > > > > >>> >>>
seeing my imagination >confusion >> > >believing my nightmares > >>>

>>>>>>>>>>> I must be Dead now and this is hell what have I done.

Been there done that, many times. first time was from nueroleptic withdrawl, i foolishly took zyprexa for anxiety for a few months hated it and quit cold.

after that alcohol withdrawl did it, like this one ill never forget ran through panic,> "to tired to rest"...> to cat

whats yours like (psycosis)? can you jump off at "cat" (the time i named that stage) I had these visions about eygpt and the spinx after cat once during "seeing my imagination" thinking I was a cat 3500 years ago "we" built it, the "ancient ones". jumped off b4 hell, got sleep.

Last edited by AkathisiA; 08-25-2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: my spelling , into story