Go Back  SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information > Drug Addiction > Substance Abuse
Reload this Page >

i am finally finding myself just wanting to be normal.

Notices

Old 07-11-2011, 03:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

After using H so many times, if I stop using suboxone, I am sure that my life will become pure hell. Heck, I've got some stomach problems as it is that aren't withdrawal, perhaps acid reflux or gastroenteritis...I don't know. But it freaking hurts and I'm afraid to do tests to find out what it is in case its something worse. The last thing I need is opiates to put me in even more pain. My fiance keeps saying he wants to do heroin, and as opposed to before, it's a lot easier for me to say no. I don't want them anymore. I don't want to be in pain. I've had my 'fun". All I want now is just to be content with my life. Maybe heroin was just another impulse that wore off for me. I constantly crave new things in my life. But I'm finding it less appealing than I used to.
Old 07-11-2011, 03:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know it's scary but do think about getting the stomach stuff checked out...letting it go only made things worse for me...it's often better to get those things seen to.

I'm sorry you're ill, but I'm glad it's at least helping your resolve

D
Old 07-11-2011, 04:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

In 3 days I will have been off H for a month.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
FT

Tooshy, that is far-effin-out. Seriously.
Old 07-11-2011, 04:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Dopeless Hope Fiend

(((TOOSHY)))).....gurl you are going to be ALRIGHT....BUT ..hate to break it to you ..You will probably NEVER be normal...we that go through thise kind of trials are pretty unique individuals who have faced some challenges ...many cannot even understand...
You can be BETTER than normal my dear!! Heroin has scarred my very soul but today that scar is what allows me to have the life I have...I use my experience to help others..or I try to anyway..I don't know if it works for them..but it works for me!That maybe where you will find this peace and serenity you seek??
I just want you to know that I kinda think you are alright the way you are...you are interesting and real! Thank you for bringing your story here to SR..it does help alot of people !

love norty