Notices

Something Nice Happened on Friday

Old 04-17-2011, 04:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Something Nice Happened on Friday

I actually got up early and got to my mum's shop on time. She was a bit late that day. The look on her face when she walked in and found out I was there before her just made me feel so good. She looked so happy and so hopeful. I borrowed money from her later in the day and at the end of the day she hugged me and told me she loved me. I think that she is finally starting to relax and believe that I am not a screw up. I paid her early on the money that I owe her.
I had to borrow money from her because I stole from the till and need to replace the money before she found out and she doesn't know that I lost my job a few weeks ago. I plan to start a new telemarketing job next week so hopefully she will never find out. I am still using. I only stopped for about 2 weeks last month. I will pay her back for the money that I borrowed.
Im a ****** child.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by LifeBlows View Post
I actually got up early and got to my mum's shop on time. She was a bit late that day. The look on her face when she walked in and found out I was there before her just made me feel so good. She looked so happy and so hopeful. I borrowed money from her later in the day and at the end of the day she hugged me and told me she loved me. I think that she is finally starting to relax and believe that I am not a screw up. I paid her early on the money that I owe her.
I had to borrow money from her because I stole from the till and need to replace the money before she found out and she doesn't know that I lost my job a few weeks ago. I plan to start a new telemarketing job next week so hopefully she will never find out. I am still using. I only stopped for about 2 weeks last month. I will pay her back for the money that I borrowed.
Im a ****** child.
ok?
Old 04-17-2011, 05:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good to see you again

But I really hope you decide soon to make some lasting changes to your life LB.
You deserve better than what you're allowing yourself right now, you know?

D