Notices

just hello and i don't feel as alone...

Old 04-15-2011, 11:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool just hello and i don't feel as alone...

hello everyone...i am new to this website and i never posted anything before but i will give it a try because my way is not working anymore. ok well to start i am an addict to just about every substance whether it be drugs alcohol or food....it all started years ago with alcohol and progressed fairly quickly to hard core drugs...to where i was shooting coke and homeless on the street of a city. now what is going on with me is although i haven't drank in about a year and only used coke once in that time...i feel alone. i shouldn't i guess...you see my ex and daughter took me back in their house and life...which i am soooo grateful for....i have been at battle with my demons and so far i have won a considerable amount of battles...but yet i feel broken...my health sucks(my fault i know)and i am lonely and usually stuck in my head....i have tried going to meetings all the a's....but i realized that the problem really begins with me....and this time around i don't drive and i am sick of relapse so i will try this out. I must say to...that the a's all have taught me how to cope....i just need to learn how to use the tools that have been given to me...and one day a week at a shrinks office is def. not going to be enough to remain sober for much longer. so i am here...thanks for reading and i'd love some advice and open to critisism.
jessiecat
Old 04-15-2011, 04:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

glad you made it down here too jessiecat!
welcome again

D
Old 04-15-2011, 04:42 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

thank you so very much...i feel right at home here with you and those that have all the good knowledge that i will be taking in....
jess
Old 04-15-2011, 05:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

All my best to you and your family...
Good to know you are here ..