Notices

very proud of myself today

Old 03-11-2011, 05:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

very proud of myself today

today was one of "those" days. Just like, you ever have days where you feel like the whole point of the day, is to try to make you release? that was my day today. It's like everyone went out of their way to get under my skin, a client sent a bad check, another client just flat out lied about some requirements after we spent a month working on a job and when i showed him the email he sent me he tried to say he didn't send it lol, my tooth hurts (need some tooth work done), my pants are getting too tight, i need to get back to the gym, oh and one of my programmers hi jacked one of my clients sites, just to try to use it as ransom for more money. To top all that off, I had a client pay a month old bill today pretty randomly, 300 dollars in western union. I can honestly say, I never seriously considered using. the thought popped up and I said "nope, nice try, ain't happening".

I have found, for me, the second I actually spend the money ( on good things) the craving is gone pretty instantly, so the second the thought popped in my head, i stopped what I was doing, went to western union and just bought like a months worth of groceries, and i saved 50 dollars to take myself out to the movies tomorrow. Bad day, but it's a good day becuase I did not use today.
Old 03-11-2011, 05:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Yay!! you should be proud of yourself!! Those days are the ones that tempt us the most and to get through it w/o letting that evil voice take over and use. Congrats!!