Notices

50 days 2/19/11

Old 02-20-2011, 12:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

50 days 2/19/11

So I have hit the fifty day mark I am still adjusting to life without opiates. I am starting to think it is for good this time because I want it I want to stay clean. I haven't even had any cravings here lately. Smoke like a freight train now but we will work on that later. I dont think I would have made it if it werent this forum it was a great support system to me. I am seeing a psyciatrist once a month and has put me on wellbutrin sr, buspar, Clonidine, and vistaril and it has helped me mellow out and relax quite a bit, but at the same time I feel like im a energizer bunny since im not always tabbed out.
Sleep is still pretty rough but it has been getting a bit better.

I want to thank all you guys for the support, I will still poke my head in here from time to time and maybe be able to support someone who needs it like I needed it.

Scott
Old 02-20-2011, 01:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratugations on your 50 days! I am close to you right at 60 days off opiates. I never did smoke, but I know from friends and family that it is a difficult habit to quit as well. Good luck to you.
Like you, SR has been wonderful for me. I have quit before, but feel this is my first time committed to recovery and SR friends have made the difference. I still get cravings in mainly in the early mornings, upon wakening. If I get the moving and become busy, they pass.
I had no idea so many stories just like mine! Keep up the good work.